Here is where I am now. Remember, I had already created the window, so I next painted stirrer sticks (compliments of Starbucks) and a length of bamboo from my garden, the same color as was on one of my pages.
After I cut and attached the stirrer sticks, I ran the bamboo through the "curtain." I used the dimensional tape stacked two high to raise the bamboo and hold it away from the page.
Here is the page sitting on my craft table, and
here is that same page scanned.
I tried to push the curtain back when I scanned the reverse side. What a surprise I got when I noticed the curtain probably needed to be sewn better and the window picked up the heat and color from the scanner. But I had spent several days painting, drying, assembling, drying, cutting, gluing, drying, and working on this four page spread. And right now I needed to move on instead of reworking this curtain. I learned a lot in this lesson and one of the things I learned was designing a moveable curtain is harder than I originally envisioned. Thanks for sticking with me through the process. See you Sunday for a new (and hopefully